Recovering

Two weeks ago I would have blogged about my company's Summer outing, I would have blogged about my quick trip to Cebu but that feels like eons ago. After my quick trip to Cebu I got sick. It started Sunday afternoon. I did not feel well. I knew I going down with something. Monday came and I knew I could not got to work. I was having a fever. I thought I could just rest and ignore it but before lunch I knew this was not just any fever. Even though I am not really a person who likes to go to the Doctor I just agreed when my Aunt suggested we go to the Doctor.

It was tuesday when I was admitted to the hospital. When I got my second set of lab results, what my Doctor feared I had was confirmed. I had gotten dengue. After several days of high fever, losing your apetite, super low platelet count (my lowest was 11), 8 bags of platelet concentrate and consuming different remedies for dengue here I am writing how I feel lost.

I happy I am okay but I still feel weak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment