Lusting for Gadgets

An officemate of mine is selling his Leica Dlux 3. I really really want to buy it. Unfortunately my funds would not suffice. I was looking around the internet on the prices of Leica Dlux 3 when I stumbled upon Panasonic Lumix LX3. The lenses are the same with latest Leica Dlux 4. Its cheaper. Somehow the price is reachable. I went on researching on it more and fould that I REALLY want to buy one. I had just bought a p & s camera so I have to maximize its usage before I would think about buying another camera.


It is not as pretty are the Leica counterpart but its cheaper. Its not really a DSLR but this P&S has very cool manual options.

Another gadget that is on my mind is the ipod touch. I am currently using my sister's ipod. My sister owns two ipods. One four year old ipod mini (which I am using) and a 30 gig ipod video. She really wants an iphone but she thinks it to expensive for a graduation gift. Anyways when I was asking aroung about iphone prices when my officemate recommended that buy an itouch instead. It's the same thing minus the phone part. The prices where also reachable and made me think about buying one.


candy....can't wait

I have something but I am still contemplating on what gadget I would buy first....right now all I could do is save and drool on information about the gadgets in the net.

0 comments:

Post a Comment