Dream









Destiny
Death

Destruction
Desire
Despair
Delirium...

the endless

These are some of the memorable character's in Niel Gaiman's The Sandman series. When I was in Cebu I had a lot of idle time and I was fortunate enough to have my days with the endless. An office mate lent me his sandman collection.

I can't really say what is my favorite quote because every word, line, senetence, paragraphs seems to be little jems of inspiration. Instead I will share Delirium's words at her brother's wake.

One for sorrow, two for sorrow, three for sorrow, four for for for I don't know. But I'm bored of sorrow, five for three two one, six for gold, seven for a magpie who tells me where to go...

Delirium -The Wake

I dream that someday I will also a Niel Gaiman collection. Right now there's a possibility my dream could come true. Avalon.ph is giving away a signed copy of
Interworld

I you want to join the dream just click on the link.



0 comments:

Post a Comment