Random-randomness

There are a lot realizations I have lately....

first ...I realized that the main reason I have not been blogging anything lately because I spend too much time with facebook (damn you Mafiawars).



second... I suck at making faces or doing wacky shots.



The picture is cropped so you can only see my hand...



third...there is life after sex scandal.

fourth...I have been in rut lately when it comes to doing creative stuff.

My workload lately involves fine tuning the approve materials so its just no brainer tasks. I have not put my brain to good use. It not just with work even with my personal stuff. I have not draw, paint, sketch, took a photo for the past few months. I feel that my creativity seems to be dead (no wonder I make crappy wacky shots....) But I know I must not cultivate this creative rut.

Somehow my boss challenges us to make better campaigns...so my almost dread brain will no be force to restart all engines. sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment