2009

Another year is over and a new one is beginning...

sad events

I cannot say it was a bad year but I also cannot say that it was good either. My country as a whole had a rough year. I also had my share of unfortunate events. I lost a grandmother, a cousin, an aunt and an uncle. Even though life seems hard I still had to continue on living.

family

This year my family faced a new chapter. My father went to Australia to try his luck there. My mother and sister will probably follow next year. I on the hand still do not know if my fate will also bring me to Australia. Right now I am just in waiting phase. Immigrating to Australia is still not a certain thing.

work

After staying half of year last year in Cebu, this year I was assigned back here in Davao. I miss my officemates in Cebu but my home is here in Davao. I faced a lot of challenges. I got to do a photo shoot on my own. I got to do stuff that normally I used to be too shy to do it. I also had to train myself to work independently since my boss and art directors are miles away. I know I still got a lot to learn. It's just sad that one of art directors is leaving. I will definitely miss working with her. I am thankful for her patience with me. Next year I will strive harder.

love

I had to spend more time with bf since I was back in Davao. We celebrated our second anniversary. It's the second longest relationship after Joe. I admit after I broke up with my college bf I was a mess. I had a string of relationships after but didn't last long. I young and naive. I still had a lot of issues then. Finally when least expected I met someone that would matter a lot to me. My love story with Uly is not complicated one, it's not the love stories you see in movies or read in books. It just a simple story of 2 people understanding each other. The love story pacing might be slow but I know it will be a long one.

art

This year I was very lazy to do any personal projects on my own. I guess I was caught up with work and spending time with my bf. I was reading books more and watching series that thinking of projects to do. I know that I should not stop doing art. It's so unlike me.

Next year I got a lot of things to catch up like my art, my blog, my work and my generally my life...I was so complacent this year. It's time to shake things up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment