37... 13 to go

This year I made a challenge to myself to read 50 books. Right now I am reading #38. I still got a dozen books to go and a week left. I don't know if I will get to my 50 mark but still 38 books is feat especially with my busy schedule.

Here is the list of the books I read this year.

* The Last Watch- Sergei Lukianenko (1)
* Shanghai Baby- Wei Hui (2)
* The Stranger- Albert Camus (3)

* The Southern Vampire Series- Charlaine Harris -Dead Until Dark (4)
-Living Dead in Dallas (5)
-Club Dead (6)
-Dead to the World (7)
-Dead as a Doornail (8)
-Definitely Dead (9)
-All Together Dead (10)
-From Dead to Worse (11)
-Deand and Gone (12)

*They Whisper- Robert Olen Butler (13)
*The Cider House Rules-John Irving (14)
*The Devil Wears Prada- Lauren Weisberger (15)
*Ed Gein Psycho - Paul Anthony Woods (16)
*The Time Traveler's Wife- Audrey Niffenegger (17)
*Candy - Kevin Brooks (18)
*The Gilded Chamber- Rebecca Kohn (19)
*Coraline - Niel Gaiman (20)

*Ultimate Hitchiker's Guide Series - Douglas Adams -Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (21)
-Restaurant at the End's of the Universe (22)

*Girl Interrupted - Susanna Kaysen (23)
*Unbearable Lightness of Being- Milan Kundera (24)

*The Luxe Series- Anna Godbersen -The Luxe (25)
-Rumors (26)
-Envy (27)
-Splendor (28)

*The Rachel papers- Amis (29)
*Where the Wild Things are- Maurice Sendak (30)

*Harry Potter Series -J.K. Rowling -Harry Potter and the Oder of Phoenix (31)
-Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (32)
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (33)

*The Inheritance Series - Christopher Paolini -Eragon (34)
-Eldest (35)
-Brisingr (36)

*Birth of Venus -Sarah Dunant (37)

As you can see the I read a lot of series and books that are made into movies or tv series.

Right now I am reading The Brief and Wondorous life of Oscar Wao by Junot Diaz.

Hope next year I can manage to finish my 50 book challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment