Good morning 2011

This what happens when my Mom is not around. hehehehe pure unadulterated chaos!

It's a new year. Another beginning. For me it's like a new page to a fresh new sketchbook. While last year was a messy unfinished sketchbook (lots of unresolved issues) I will aim that this year will be a fine year. I know that most has already made their new year's resolution list. I on the other have fixated on just one word.

MORE

From what I have achieved last year I am demanding myself to do more. Last year was a year of changes for me. Even up to last days of year I was faced with lots of changes. All I did was try to adapt and survive the year. I know it was not the best year but it was not also the worst. Stress have been my constant companion with the last few months, I know stress will not abandon me now. Instead of looking stress as fiend I will look at her as mentor. Yes it has already dawned to me that I am already an adult. Yikes! I have been living in this illusion that I am still a kid. Responsibilities a bitch I tell you!

This year I must achieve more. Things are changing for me. I think the days living in my comfort zone is over. God has sent me all this challenges not to pull be down but to make me do more in my life. So now I just tell myself "Bring it on!"

Good morning 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment