Thank God for small things

First things first, I want to greet everyone a merry Christmas!

Christmas for me this year is kinda sad and lonely. Most of my family is in Australia. I didn't celebrate Noche Buena alone but still I do miss celebrating it with my family. On the lighter side it made appreciate the small things. Yesterday I attended mass alone. It was somehow comforting to see people with their families. The church was packed. I arrived 15 minutes early but still I could not get a seat. I didn't mind standing as long as I get to attend mass. I was already at the outside part of the church. A few minutes into the mass it started to drizzle. I didn't want to get wet so I went inside the church. It was not an easy feat. The entrance was full and the thought running in my mind, hope there is no stampede. After I worm my in I found a spot. After standing for awhile someone tapped at my back. A woman offered a seat. She said that the one who sat there went outside. It might be temporary but a break to my feet sounded nice. It was a small act but somehow made my Christmas a little bit better.

Small things but still God have ways to tap me in the shoulder and say, Hey I'm still here.

Before I get sentimental here I will share another small thing that I am thankful for.
The print ad I designed is already out full paged and full color!

0 comments:

Post a Comment