Starting my 2012 with a Cup of Coffee


I woke up today to a cloudy weather but that does not mean that I should be in bed all day. I got up and promised myself that I would start the year with productivity! What is the best way to perk up my day a cup of coffee! Last year a splurged on a bag of good coffee but when I got home I could not find the coffee maker! Fortunately my friend Honeyel saw my Mom's French press. I don't think my bought it for coffee. I am the only one in the family who drinks coffee. I think she bought it for decorating purposes. So my coffee make problem was solved.  


Yesterday I tried experimenting and my first attempt the coffee was watery. Today finally got it right! 


After having a quick breakfast I got the New Year cake, and pieces of chocolate! I know I am starting my day filled with caffein induced hyperactivity! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment