I think it is time revamp my blog. I know I have a tendency of abandoning a blog and creating a new one. As tempting as that may sound to me I have made a promise that I will stick to this blog no matter what. So instead of opening a new blog I have decided to redesign the look instead.

The template design is not really made by me. I admit I suck at coding so I got a very nice free template from www.puglypixel.com and made customized it. The template is named Lemon Meringue you can get the template here

I used to be a prolific and courageous blogger. I blog anything under the sun and didn't think twice. Somehow getting older makes me think about what should and what I should NOT put out in the internet. I realized that quality is also very important. This will still be my personal blog but I will try not to focus so much about me. I will write more about my art, my work, my dreams, my inspirations and anything that I think could be helpful.

This will not be a serious blog. So I will try to be candid, funny (good luck to me!) but also be informative.

It's 2012! They say it will be the end of the world...and somehow it's also an end for me. It's the last year of my twenties. So I WILL chronicle my last year as a Twenteen!

I will end my post with a greeting "Kong Hei Fat Choi!



0 comments:

Post a Comment