I am a person who gets bored easily so I always bring stuff to so when idle comes something keeps me preoccupied. Besides the usual gadgets I always bring around my pencil case and a notebook. I also tend to go overboard most of the time so I have to
set boundaries. So here are items that I need (as much as I want to bring all my coloring materials all the time I have to limit myself to essentials).



1. Artline Calligraphy Pen Pt. 1 - this pen is with me for a long time. I can't even remember how many years but believe or not it still works. I love this because it has chiseled tip. I also have a version in Pt. 3 but this is more useful. It has the right broadness to easily fill in gaps but not to much that I still have control.
2. Faber Castel Mechanical eraser - I like this more rather than the usual rectangular one's. I have more control since its not that big.
3. Uni Pin Fine Line - Pt. 0.05, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.5 -I can't live without my felt tip pens! Ever since I was introduced with these in college. I didn't want to use any other pen. I have different points so when I am doing drawings I can easily control the width. I love the 0.05. this point is not so common. I love that I can do tini tiny lines with this!
4. Crayola Pip Squeaks - Black, medium gray and light gray. With my Christmas bonus I bought 32 marker set but I can't bring everything with me all the time so I just chose the neutrals.
5. Staedtler 6B pencil - this is a very soft lead pencil. I use this for shading.
6. Stabillo Exam Grade 2- I love using because it's just right. It's not soft like the 6B's or not as hard and harsh as HB's. This is my general go to pencil. So I always replace this since this is the most overused pencil.
7. Faber Castel Pencil in 2B and HB- like my pens I like pencils in different varieties.
8. Stabillo point 88 - black, gray and light gray -I also have 20 pieces set of these but I also only packed the neutrals
9. HTC blue ballpen- Even with fancy shmancy pens I still need a normal blue ball pen and this one I got from an event.

Not all artists bring these stuff. Most of the time I do my work digitally but I still want to dabble in traditional art. So when I'm on the go the most accesible art form for me is pen and ink.

So what's in your pencil case?

0 comments:

Post a Comment