The Inner Pixie

Halloween is around the corner. Even though a horror lover kind of gal but when I am thinking of dressing up for Halloween I would wear something bright and whimsical. Yeah I know its ironic because people who know me would think that I would don on a gothic outfit. Instead I would definitely pick most pink fairy princess dream costume I could find. Looking around the net I have seen my favorite fashion bloggers wear rainbow inducing outfits that makes me want to put fairy wings myself.


Here are Doedeere and Gala

With my inner little girl went to look up at cute costumes at princesstimestoys . Found lots of cute stuff. I got my eye on their latest Halloween line called the Simply Spooky. Little girls could pretend and have their own little adventures.

The sun is up and the flowers are blooming you could be a cheerful bumble bee in the garden.

You want adventure and explore the seas as a pirate.

Magic is in the air and you smell something is brewing. You could be the neighborly witch.

Tap your ruby slippers as Dorothy did.

Think happy thoughts and fairy dust. Fluttering like sweet quirky Tinkerbell.

You could be a shy laybug out in the garden for an afternoon stroll.

Be a little mermaid singer her heart out on the shore.

Well you could be like me be a fairy...

Besides these dresses for Halloween they have a Disney Princess line...like you just got of from Disneyland. Their costumes have good quality and easy take care since its washable. You could be a fairy not just for Halloween (I'm talking to little girls here).

At princesstimestoys they off not only costumes for little girls (and boys too!) from ages 1 to 9 but they also offer stuff for women with inner pixies in them... They also have offer other products like accessories, bedroom decor, toys, and even stuff for pets!

You can check out their blog or be updated with their twitter account.

Just wish I could fairy wings to work tomorrow....

*costumes picture from princesstimestoys

0 comments:

Post a Comment