Plans

It's Sunday and I already have work tomorrow. The Holiday season is over. Before the rush of reality comes back I must list down all the things I want to accomplish this year.

First things first the main goal this year is to loose weight.

After college I started to gain weight...(there was only a brief period that I lost weight, it was during my rebels phase) and right now I think I really to loose weight. I am not that conscious with how I look like but I still think I need loose these fats and shape up. I plan to do more exercise. I am now scouting for a good gym. I also plan to diet. The last quarter of 2009 I did not really follow my diet plans plus the holiday season equals disaster. hehehehe

Next in my agenda is to work on personal art projects.

Last year I didn't produce any. Even with my lomo I seldom took out my camera. I still have rolls of film. So this year I plan to go back to my water color painting. Right now I am still in the practicing stage. Hopefully I will get to do decent art works these year. I also plan to make an updated portfolio and finally start the blog me and my bf will put up.

So far those are the two pressing matters I have to address this year. Others are just small stuff. I need to get a driving license and start using the revo. I also want to travel these year, may it be neighboring places like Camiguin or tourist destination like Boracay. Then there's saving for a LX3 camera.

Hopefully these I will be a good one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment