Sleep Blogging


It's 1 a.m. in the morning and my mind is still working like crazy.


I went to Lelit's to see Manny Pacquiao's fight. I'm not really a boxing fan but I like hanging out at my friend's house and watch everyone enjoy the fight. I tried to drag my bf but the day before we had a Big Bang Marathon and the day before that we also hang out. He is the type who can't go out many nights in row. He has to recharge. So while he is recharging I have my bonding time with Lelit, Don, Jessie, Dennis, Linda, Lara and Patchik.

Here are pictures from early this day...
Jessie, Me and Lelit
Meet Jessie's Baby Liam!

Meet Lelit's baby Chewy! hehehe
And this is Don's baby
Linda and Dennis
Me and Linda

All photos are from my bf's ipod. He left his ipod the other night. I am secretly wishing his ipod could mate with mine so they can have small ipod nano babies! hehehehe

On another note before I started this entry I made a quick logo for a personal project. Ever since I have been sending postcards to my sister I fell in love with snail mail again. I know it really DOES take long before my sister gets my postcard but the wait worth it. Nothing beats a tangible postcard rather than just a text, or an email. So I am collecting addresses and planning sending nice soon.

Here is the quick logo I made.


I will update you when I finally get to start on this small project of mine.

My eyes are getting heavy and I really think I should get some shut eye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment