2 weeks of stock photo freedom


Last night while I was already slowly drifting to sleep I heard a beep from my Goldie (my ipod touch). Sheepishly I checked what was it. I found inksurge sent me a DM in my twitter. Curiouser and curiouser...

Then I found that I won a free 2 weeks subscription to Fotolia! Well that made me get up from bed and check my laptop. I reread the DM and follow the instructions. So before I fell asleep I was already thinking about stock photos.


This was the post about inksurge's contest.

Lately I have been joining twitter contests. Well not really putting much effort. It's just a malay mo effort. Well those malay mo effort does pay off. hehehehe


Di sa akin to na art galing fotolia

Well some may not be excited for a fotolia subscription, I mean not everyone is familiar with fotolia. If your not an artist by profession don't really give a damn about stock photos. I on the other hand I live off stock photos. It's always the cheaper alternative to looking for photos for projects rather than having a photo shoot.

I'm super excited what photos I would get. Specially this time I would be getting photos for myself! (Selfish much.)

Right now I am still thinking what would I get....

0 comments:

Post a Comment