25 books to go

In my 50 books challenge I have accomplished half of it already. Here are the books that I am planning to read next.




erotica
* Best American Erotica 1994
*Forbidden Fruit
*Delta of Venus- Anias Nin


Books by Gregory Maguire
*Confessions of an Ulgy Step sister
*Wicked
*Son of a Witch


Coming of Age stories
*All the Blue Moons at the Wallace Hotel - Phoebe Stone
*Too Cool- Duff Brenna
*Innocence - Jane Mendelsohn
*Reap -Eric Rickstand
* The Rachel Papers -Martin Amis


In inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini
*Eragon
*Eldest (not shown)


The Brief and Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao - Junot Diaz

Collections
*The Ulitmate Hitchiker's Guide
*Dexter


*Japan


Since my 50 book challenge I have been filling up my shelves with books again. Right now I am finishing the Harry Potter series. I have books 1-4 but didn't bought the last three books. I get read the last three books through my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment