Downsizing

My family has a knack of collecting things. From clothes, shoes, toys, magazines, decorations and what not. After awhile these things tends to pile up. My closets are filled with clothes that I wore eons ago. Only a small percent that I really wear. Then there is a closet filled with bags and shoes. I am not bragging because even though I have a closet filled with whatever but most of the bulk are almost junk for me.

It's recession and every one is in a tight budget my sister needs to raise funds so she feels that we need to downsize our things. As they say one man's garbage is another man's treasure. Last week my sister and her friend rented a stall at Matina Town square. For 6 days I got to go to MTS after work.


These are some of the stuff that we sold



Totek, Neneng, Meg and Marco (my sister and her friends who helped at the bazar)





shots of bazat at MTS.








Usually in our breaks we have a bowl of cereal and cheesy nachos at Keepsakes.

It was a new experience for me and my sister because we are not really entrepreneurial people. My sister did get to meet new people and got to practice her rusting people skills. Overall the experience was fun. My sister did not sell everything but a lot of stuff were sold. The last day was the most tiring and also the most interesting. I got to see Sandwich perform live and free. But I am also glad that it is over because it was tiring me out going to MTS after work and staying there till 12. My sister will probably continue disposing old stuff but she will be doing it at home. Hope you could drop by sometime.


0 comments:

Post a Comment