Briday Party


It was my first time to host party at my house (with out the parental supervision). It was at first a surprise party for my friend Rochella. It was double celebration. It was her birthday/ bridal shower. Honey and I planned and schemed what could we do to make Rochella's party memorable.

It was not really a bridal party because Michael was present but we still have fun. Rochella was really surprised...well she knew about the party. She was surprised with the quick AVP we made for her. Days before I contacted friends, classmates, family and co-workers of Rochella to give her a message. Thank God Honey was a master with Windows Movie maker and compiled everything. I also got a customized cake for Rochella. Honey cooked and I researched on how to make jello shots.

I'm glad my first party to host was a success!

0 comments:

Post a Comment