Leather and Lace Ball

I didn't post this in the recap because I feel this event DEMANDS a blog post. It's rare that you will see in make up. Those who knows me well that I went through a Goth phase. When I heard about this party I was really excited. It's been a long time since I don black clothes and put on make-up.

The Leather and Lace Ball is a fundraising and awareness event aimed at informing everyone about HIV/AIDS while still having fun. Everyone is invited and there is no cover charge at the door although donations are welcome. All proceeds of this event will fund the HIV/AIDS awareness campaign
.

I went with the girls!
(From the Left: Lelit, Linda, Me and Jessie *Photo Kenneth Irving Ong)
*Photo Kenneth Irving Ong
Lelit Loving it!





(other photos are courtesy of Lelit. My photos sucked. I really need a nicer camera!!!)
I really fun...until next year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment