Empire State of Poverty


The past month I have been on a shopping rampage. Last time I reviewed the collateral damage. After adding and subtracting I discover in order to balance my finances I have to take out a huge chuck of my measly savings. Oh well...Lesson learned don't let your hormones take charge of the shopping.

Since I am a rehabbed pessimist I will view this predicament as a fresh start for my LX5 fund.
My Birthday is a month away and I don't feel like celebrating. First I don't have the funds, second my whole family is in Australia and third I feel old. In a month I will 28. Ack! I'm already in my late twenties. In 2 years time its going to be the big 30.

Right now I have no choice but to cramp my style and do fun things with out spending a dime. Thus leads me to this motto:

Translation: Wala akong pera. hehehe

Can anyone give me suggestions on fun things to without a budget?


0 comments:

Post a Comment