Cebu Here I Come!!!

Right now I'm here in the airport waiting for my flight. The past week has been very hectic. I had to settle domestic affairs (still there are loose ends but I could manage to sooth it out in Cebu). I was also very busy with work. In between that I'm happy this got to spent time with the BF.

Somehow I have mixed feeling for this trip. I am excited but nervous. I am sad to leave my friends but happy to face new challenges in Cebu (As my sister would sa Charang!!!). I really did not know what to pack. I didn't want to bring lots of clothes because I really don't know how long my stay would last. I brought my art stuff though. Last time when I was assigned in Cebu I had loads of free time. So the bulk of my stuff are things to get me preoccupied for vacant moments.

I did not want to bring books because it would add to the weight. Luckily I found sending books doesn't cost that much. I sent myself 6 books through 2Go and paid only 70 pesos! Besides my book situation resolution I still had to pay LOTS for excess baggage. Maybe I'll send my stuff through a carrier next time.

Hope this Cebu thing will bring lots of new things to blog about! hehehe
*Will post later packing days pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment