SWIM

Despite the problems I have been facing lately I find myself sane and surviving the daily grind. I don't know how I manage. But push comes to shove...I have to swim.

Ah Sunday. Well for others its usually lazy Sundays for me ...its another story. Don't worry won't bitching about my problems.

Now to good things in life...Small stuff but makes me happy!.
Fist stop. Nail polish. My sister is a nail polish freak. I also enjoy painting my nails from time to time. From the care package my Mom sent. My sister got me cool crackle finish nail polish. Still working on how th get the best results.
"I hate weddings,' she says. 'They make me feel so unmarried. Actually, even brushing my teeth makes me feel unmarried."
Melissa Bank (The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing)
Yes the book hoarding has begun!

I haven't finalized when I will be leaving but I already got the bags out. I'm pondering what would I bring since the move will be just temporary. hehehe You can also see my books are out and not my clothes. I'm thinking more of things I would bring so I will not be bored. I plan not bring lots of clothes, I will just hoard Ukay-ukay in Cebu. hehehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment