Grey Skies

Ever since I got a new tube of colored pencils I have been itching to draw everyday. I just drew random stuff. Somehow a spark is ignited in me. I think I have been complacent with my lifestyle. I have not made any new personal projects. I was busy with work and somehow going to and fro from the office and home seemed enough.

Today we had a very important announcement at my office. I would mean that my job would require more of me. I am not really scared of change. Every now and then I welcome big changes in my life. It makes my life interesting. Right now I feel my job has put on more weight. Somehow I just confirmed that I am apparently an Art Director. I heard my Boss introduced me that way and never really thought that is my position. I just thought that maybe it sounded better rather than introducing me as just another artist. Hehehehe I guess I'm just in denial most of the time.

Besides new challenges at work I will face another hurdle soon. I will take the IELTS again. Sigh. I kept on postponing it and hope I don't need to take the exam but I need get my bearings and face my fear head on. I hope I get the required score so I won't take the damn exam again!!!

I know my life would take another turn. So I think its time to reinvent myself, art wise.

The skies are grey today and so I painted my nails grey. Hmmm Grey seems the theme of the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment