Long weekend


There are times when I feel like fate smiles down me. It's one of those 4 day long weekend. With the pressure from IELTS exam I think this break is timely. I planned to work on my rebranding. I have a separate tumbler for that (check it out sometime http://slimsea.tumblr.com). First day I wasted in the singing contest the Voice.


The original reason to watch this is Adam Levine but later on I seem to like Blake Shelton more. It made me realize that I am into BIG and TALL men. Blake is 6'5. Alexander Skarsgard is 6'4. Joe Manganiello is also 6'5...you see the trend here! hehehe

After a day's worth of cheering for the contestants and drooling over Adam and Blake I finally had my share of a day's worth of wasting time. Sunday was date time. Today I must make my break more productive. So finally made my logo. Yehey!

I will do the great reveal if I finish the whole brand identity.



0 comments:

Post a Comment