I want You

It's been quite a while since the last time I went home early and had the library and computer area by myself. I miss those times when I had lots of idle time, lots of things to ponder and plenty of angst to fuel my writing. I was living a very complicated life then. I was very rebellious and angry. I wrote poetry like this

It was never meant to beHe was the forbidden fruit of my wretched garden of
sinHe thought that he could have meI was the one who corrupted his mind.

temptation of a prince -02-27-2005


I saw the person who inspired this poem. It reminded me of the days when I was still emotional, impulsive and very experimental. It was a very dark phase for me but somehow I learned a lot from it. It's been four years since dark dark year and a lot has changed. Right now my blog entries are boring and less meladramatic. Now I see things differently but in a better light. That Prince I mentioned in my poem has also matured. Still he is the silly guy I like hanging out with. We both chose different paths but somehow crossed paths again because of a sad circumstance. I hope he has found peace as I have found mine.

Sigh this so I unlike me soooo EMO. hehehe

PS. I didn't know what titled I would give this entry so I just shuffled my ipod and named the blog after the song on my Ipod.

0 comments:

Post a Comment