More than Just blogging


Internet is the most accessible way to connect to people. Everyone has a secret wish to be famous or maybe at least be known to a number of people. I used to search my name in search engine just to see my online presence or just maybe someone wrote about me. I know its wishful thinking. Blogging for me is not just about making public personal journal. It’s a great opportunity to share information. It may not be scientific facts but small personal discoveries that could help other people in my case fellow artists. It’s like having your own PR manager.
Blogging is your own personal thing. You can be a neurotic blogging or can be a very organized one. If you want to reach as many people as possible you have to have an audience in mind. The blogs I always visit are the ones are easy to read and that have topics that I can’t relate to. The design for me is also a key. I’m a very visual person so aesthetics is a must.
Besides sharing information or personal opinions blogging is also an advertising opportunity. Effective bloggers not only get to have an audience but also earn from blogging. Since the boom of blogging advertisers could use bloggers as a tool. When they advertise on blogs they can get to target market easily. They can choose blogs that is related to product or service so that their ads won’t be a waste. It’s like hitting a bull’s eye.
I have blogging for several years now. I am not that active since my schedule can be erratic. It may not be my full time hobby but it is one of stress release pastimes. I friend recommended me to payingpost. I wanted to try my luck again with earning from my blogs. The signup is easy and the I also loved the simple and clean design. I like how uncluttered their opportunities page


Hopefully blogging will more than writing stuff from the top of your head. I will try to use my blogging constructively. May it be from sharing my views or even earning from it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment