Summer Ad Camp


I remember the time when I had my practicum. I had a lot of fun but I also learned a lot. It was my first time to be exposed to the real advertising stuff. Now summers comming and my company will have a Summer Ad Camp.
Open to all incoming college seniors taking up fine arts, masscom, and business administration/management, who see themselves working in the advertising industry soon, Summer Ad Camp is initially being offered to schools within Cebu. Only six (6) trainees will be accepted – all of whom will go through 7 weeks of intensive training that combines advertising theories and hands-on work that includes marketing, research, creative conceptualization, and the implementation of a real advertising campaign. The application period for Summer Ad Camp 09 runs for the whole month of February. Interested applicants may approach their respective school departments, visit the agency at 6/F BF Building, Escario Street or e-mail: summeradcamp@campcebu.net.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you now in Cebu? I am just wondering..ehehhehee...you seem to be here in Davao..as I based it in your Plurks..ehehehhee...

Post a Comment