My lazy Sundays

Sundays are my only days to relax (except during weekends when my bf is not around). I wake up late. I wake up just to eat lunch then sleep again. Then wake up so I could prepare to attend mass.

There are times when I am not that lazy I surf the net (I guess there is no day in the week when I don't check the internet). After surfing the usual sites. I get excited and inspired. I want to do this and that. I get tons of ideas in my head. I don't know where to start. By the time I get my materials out or by the time I do get out of the chair the desire to do something wavers. I lose interest. By the end of the day I feel like I should have done something and wasted my Sunday.

I hate it when I am like this. I got of ideas for a project but I don't push myself to really do it. I have tons of excuses I give myself which is very pathetic. How could I improve myself...

It's always like this I get inspired by a specific art, artist or website. Then later if I don't something about my inspiration I feel like a total loser. I know this is not good for the morale. sigh...

1 comments:

Rosheru said...

I think you're one of the most talented person I know! and not because friends ta pero mao nang tinuod! heheh makahilak ka melc? ahaha I love the look of this blog murag diary! How I wish I can do stuffs like this! :)

Post a Comment