My Current Vice

My original title was My current Vice-online shopping then I wanted to change it to my current vice-book buying still I feel that is not it. So that the title would be just My current vice. In this article I want to talk about my (ummm do I sound like I'm talking to a shrink?) impulsive buying lately. Early this month I bought a box set of Charlaine Harris' The Southern Vampire series. Right after watching the whole season of True Blood I wanted to read the book series. I knew I could not find the series at local National bookstore I opted to buy the books online instead. I ordered for the books and hoped for the best. While waiting confirmation of my order I saw that there was a boxed at National. If I purchased it there it would be cheaper because there won't be any shipping cost. I didn't but it immediately. I thought about it buying it later but when I asked the saleslady if they had other stocks she replied that it was the last stock. My online order didn't confirm and it was already two days so I decided it was best to buy it. My money was P100 short so I had to withdraw from atm.

Then a few weeks later I saw that avalon.ph was having an anniversary sale. The book auctions started at P10. So I placed bids and won a couple of books (I won six books to be exact). I also found The Ultimate Hitchiker's Guide book was on sale. So without batting an eyelash I bought a book. Saturday and Sunday I finally got my package.
Among my purchases I really love this one.
My story doesn't end here. I also bought another two books still from avalon.ph auctions. I'm going to get the books by next week...and I also bought a new pair of shoes...

Sigh Why was online shopping invented now I'm a click away to unleash my impulsive shopping antics....

0 comments:

Post a Comment